Monday, March 2, 2009

New Obama car to run on Hope


According to sources at Harvard School for Useless Stuff, scientists have developed a car that can run solely on hope. This comes at the request of President Barack Obama, whose car currently runs on change, for which there is a shortage at the moment.

"What we have done is revolutionary, we have created a tank that can convert hope into a liquid substance capable of powering a car," said scientist Joe Mangoogi. " I think the President will be proud, especially after he allocated millions for this research."

The same scientist are currently working on converting Obama's motorcade into a hope-guzzling machine.

"I find my motorcade to be useless sometimes, I mean the tears of John McCain needed to run it won't be available forever, in fact the tears will be gone in the next few years," said Obama when asked about his fort on wheels.

The scientists other current projects include segways for cats and digital dream catchers.

The car dubbed the Hope-mobile will be available for mass consumption by 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment